(Good job Veronicaaaaa, for misplacing all your holiday assignments!!!!!!! SHIT YOU ARE SO SCREWEDDDDD.)Hahahaha! I'm just starting on English and done a little of Geography! I can't believe it's already
20062007! I'm gonna hate this year! 2006 passed by reallll fast. What about 2007?! Ahhhhhhh!!!!
Sooo ummmm, yesterday[which is the last day of 2006! :'( ], was stuck on the couch for the whole day munching on doritos! The american awards thing is shit. Clay Aiken looks like Kian now :x & I watched HSM [ for the 43753697256093th time ] and Stuart little 2 at the same time! Hahahaha! My stupitd mum & Mae thought Little Nicky showing was last night when its actually tonight -.- Oh yeaahh, i watched 3 episodes of Hannah Montana!!! Jackson is the funniest.. mannnn i think this show makes me laugh more than Drake & Josh! :D
Okay gotta reply to those Happy New Years text messages now! Byyyyeeeee.