I could'nt watch Hannah Montana today ): I still like the bassist! Hahahahaha :x Anyway Jane & I went to town again to find my top. The place was so crowded and it was so friken hard to find nice clothes at an affordable price cuz mostly people at town are there to do Christmas shopping :( As expected, Mango & Zara has really reaaallllyyyy suckish clothes. Thankfully i found this shimmery off-shoulder top at M)phosis! :D It was damn ex though! Jane got a top at U2 too. We walked to Watsons later to get the prezzies and met Mae after that at the Mrt station. We took the wrong train to Tiong Baru -.-"
We finally arrived at the rooftop of St Matthew's church. It was different as what i thought it would be. I was'nt really in the mood to socialize (Hahahaha yeah i'm kinda anti-social!)! The MAIN reason why Mae & I went there was the buffet :D I did'nt eat anything for the whole day (okay maybe just a bite out of some bread? Haha!) and i was desperate for food :S Ohhhh, we were doodling on some box-cum-mini table thingy! You should know what i'd write! Hahahaha! We played some game thing after that. I loved the candle game! We were supposed to protect our candle flames from getting blown out by other people... and i was one of the few people whose flames is still alive... cuz i protected my flame with some paper around it ;) ... and those people kept attacking me and my flame -.- JANE & MAE LAUGHED AT MEEEE !!! I was like repeating "Ehhh, go away !!!!!" over and over and smacking everyone away from me. Hahahaha!
We also played this game similiar to what we did during Pastoral Care period at school. We were given a sheet of paper with stuff like "Has long hair" or "Lives in the same area as you" or something like that and we were supposed to go around and asking people to go sign in those blank boxes. It was so lame i did'nt wanna play -.- So the 3 of us sat down while those people around us were going so crazy running everywhere !! Hahahaha i'm still laughing about the "Jane" guy! (Yess, both of us kept trying to blow each other's candles!) Rawrrr. He looks one third of Paul Twohill, Jonathan Leong & Sylvester Sim -.- Wtf. HAHAHAHA. After that was the Gift Exchange! I got this present from a guy... seriously, i've got no comments. Hahahaha! & I gave mine to the drummer i think. Mae thought she did'nt recieve anything and was complaining to me! Hahaha crazy woman.
It was around 11+ when my dad picked me up at TP. We got stuck in the stupid carpack for like 1hr cuz the stupid driver in front of us did'nt insert his fkn cashcard at the entrance and could'nt get out (The long bar thingy did'nt go up, you see?!) Yes i was cursing in the car and my dad was telling me to relax, haha! I did'nt wanna sleep in the car for the whole night, you know! Then my dad went out of the car and tried to do something with the bar thingy with the other people.. and finally we got out of that damn place. YAY :D
Okay, got to go.