I don't feel like blogging in paragraphs but in point form instead. Hahaha!
Met Crystal when it was drizzling in the afternoon! I was late, haha.
Walked to her house! We were complaining now the french manicure thing on Crystal's nails were so not nice. I like the white one!
Entered her house, jumped on the trampoline and played mini golf! Yes, i do suck a lot at golf.
Wanted to go cycling! But while we were cycling halfway we realised our tyres were flat and we could'nt cycle anymore. Asajhfgsjfhjf.
So we walked in the rain taking turns holding a stupid looking transparent umbrella and made our way to the Haato ice cream shop!
Had Haato ice cream?
After we finished our ice cream, we browsed through my smashhits! magazine which i bought at a nearby store.
We wanted to go somewhere else but we realised we would look stupid holding such a bulky umbrella, so we walked to my house and left it there! (Stupid dog scared the hell outta me)
Went inside VideoEzy and browsed through some movies, the movies i wanna rent were'nt even there yet!
Took a random bus and alighted at Serangoon Mrt station. I suggested going to Chinatown or Little India but Crystal said Changi Airport. So i was like, fine! Hahahaha!
Her dad called and ask her to go to his office to get the Ipod video thing. So we had to go there :(
Reached there, got our stuff, search for webcam.
This weird angmoh suddenly said hi to us and i was shocked? His voice damn funny!
Got my webcam(and right now while im typing it can't bloody work, fuck.)
Walked around, ate at some Laksa place? I hate the oyster thingy!
Bought Gulp at 7-11 and went around the whole place!