<body>


VERONICA.


I have a vagina and you don't.

*friends, B&J, boys, ice-skating, movies, shopping, Starbuck mocha franpiccino <3 What's not to love? :)



Links


Abigail Abigail Adeline Alexandria Ayunni Bonnie Charmaine Cherre Cheryn Crystal Cynthia Danielle Dasiree Dawn Debbie Dels Eleanor Esther Eunice Farah Faris Fionn Francesca Francesca Ignasia Isabella Jade Jane Jean Jerome Joanna Justina Kenneth Laavanya Lester Lixin Mae Magaret Maple Melissa Minghui Nicole Nicolette Nikki Ningxin Pearlyn Philothea Rachel Rita Runjin Samantha Saraann Seiriol Sharene Sheryl Shiming Shuping Sinyee Stephanie Terri Vanessa Vera Winglam

Leave me something


my baby shot me down.


Tuesday, December 26, 2006


I WANT I WANT I WANT !!!!! :(

Ice skated with Mae, Jane & Shane todayyyyy! It was so bloody friken fun, okay?!!? I fell down like 3 times today! The first one is becuz i lost my stupid balance and the other two is becuz i got bumped into/clashed against people. HAHAHAHAHA! mae fell thrice too, lol Jane & Shane fell so funny!!! Especially when Shane landed right on top of a girl, omg lmfao!

Okay i feel kinda bad that i'm a little anti- social, ok? Mae & I did'nt really talk to Shane. Hahahaha. Anyway, there was this super super adorable blond guy skating with the metal thingy. Then Mae went to say hi and disturbed him with questions like "Where're you from?" "Do you wanna learn how to skate w/o the metal thingy?". HAHAHAHA! Anyways, he's from London. LONDON!!!!!!!! & i hate his slightly older sister. That brat. Hahahahahaa.

We kinda like skated for 7 hours!! I can do small front scullings. But still not good at it yet. HAHAHAHA. At least i tried! Mae can do crossovers and go in a circle or something? Hahahaha. At like around 6pm my feet and toes were aching like crap and i was skating so slowly ): It was so bloody cold there.. i could'nt stop shivering.. even my lips turned blue i think! & I passed my contagious shiver to Mae, lmao.

Oh yeah, i kinda laughed with a few people today. Cuz like one time, J.T's song was playing in the speakers and Mae was listening to her mp3 so i just skated over and shouted "MAE, IT'S J.T!" and the guy who was standing by the bar thingy was like "YAAAYYYY!!" HAHAHAHAHAA. Then we kept on laughing whenever we skate past each other. Another time was when this stupid guy cannot stable himself and kept on bumping into me and i was like "Wah, you again!!!" Hahaha!

I still cannot help thinking that the skating coach is a woman! He/she looks like a woman okay!! Hahahaha and he/she keeps making me laugh, how cute is she! (She wanted to "chope" my hand, hahaha!) Too bad she's dumb.. i wanna hear her/his sexy voice!

DEATH NOTE 2 THIS SATURDAY. I don't even know if it's nice!


7:04 AM