LOTR is starting in 20 minutes to i'm posting as quickly as i can.
I GOT MY NACHO & CHEESE READY! :D
Hanged out with Justina & Dels at Bugis today! The clothes at Bugis street are not my type! Justina & Dels bought so many stuff but i did'nt though i brought out $30! I wished for Forever21. HAHAHA. Anywaayy, i'm so friken happy today cuz Justina & I were waiting for Dels to try on her superman tee and we saw Jade from America's Next Top Model at the counter! Yes, the arrogant woman. She's not that tall, you know. & her hair has grown. Which is good. Cuz i dont like her head to look round. Hahaha, whatever. Anyways we told Dels after she came out and she was like "Whattttt!!!! Why did'nt you tell me!" and she ran out of the store holding her tee :'D I still believe she's still here!
I ALMOST went for a manicure today, but i did'nt! Cuz i need to save money for more tops and i already painted my nails.
That's it for today! Bbbyyyyyeeeeee.