<body>


VERONICA.


I have a vagina and you don't.

*friends, B&J, boys, ice-skating, movies, shopping, Starbuck mocha franpiccino <3 What's not to love? :)



Links


Abigail Abigail Adeline Alexandria Ayunni Bonnie Charmaine Cherre Cheryn Crystal Cynthia Danielle Dasiree Dawn Debbie Dels Eleanor Esther Eunice Farah Faris Fionn Francesca Francesca Ignasia Isabella Jade Jane Jean Jerome Joanna Justina Kenneth Laavanya Lester Lixin Mae Magaret Maple Melissa Minghui Nicole Nicolette Nikki Ningxin Pearlyn Philothea Rachel Rita Runjin Samantha Saraann Seiriol Sharene Sheryl Shiming Shuping Sinyee Stephanie Terri Vanessa Vera Winglam

Leave me something


my baby shot me down.


Monday, December 25, 2006

M E R R Y C H R I S T M A S !!
Some man wanted to buy our house, and my dad rejected for the 1375376548th time. He kept on telling my mum that even if someone offers 3 million or more, he just would'nt sell it :/ I LOOVE MY HOUSE. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. So shoo! Buy the one next door, can't you seee the HUGE red banner with a very large "FOR SALE" on it? Assholes.

Omgosh i did'nt know my godmother's family is so bloody rich! Ronney gets to travel everywhere around the world; Australiaaaa!, Switzerland, Portugal etc etc. Jealous right? & we had high teaaaa at.... their house. Can you believe it?!?!!? -faints. ohhh, i love the cashew nut ice-cream thingy! I was eating like a pig until my stupid dad & my godmother were talking about anal problems & piss until it totally lost my appetite!! So my godmother was like "Oi, whyarent you eating? Then she dumped this chocolate thingy on my plate and told me i should eat more to grow more fat.

YOU LISTEN HORRR. I LOOVVVEEE MY WEIGHT & MY SIZE NOWW SO DONT TURN ME INTO SOME PUIPUI OK!

Hahaha. Sorry can't help the singlish ahahahahaha.

Anyway i got to watch 2 episodes of The Amazing Race Asia on AXN! I was having a headache & Selina was annoying the shit out of me as usual.

Okay gtg nowwwwwww, my parents are all the way at the other side of this teeny weeny island & i have to go visiting ltr... hope not. [ unless there's prezzies! ]

[ I'M GOING ICE SKATING TOMORRRRRRRROWWWWWWWWWWW. YAAAAY!!!! ]


1:34 AM