OKAY. I dont know why i wanna say this but i wanna say this.
I. Love. My. Life. [:
SSS at town again, duh! :D
I got my top at Zara! Yay thank god my tummy is flat now. I've been working out at home! Hahahah! & fuck, the top seriously suits my skinny jeans.... except, i dont know what accesories goes with it :/ DAMN!
At least i bought something. Now... i'm still waiting to get my hands on the I Love NY tee, polka dotted flipflops & The Kooks album which Mae & I DISCOVERED at HMV today! I'm so happy about the Charts. Thank goodness Hardy got off #1 ! But shit, now's U2. Oh god.
MARIANAS TRENCH SUCKS. I'M SO BLOODY UPSET THAT THEIR ALBUM IS NOT IN SINGAPORE! SEEE, THAT'S THE PROBLEM WITH ASIAN COUNTRIES. NOT MANY PEOPLE WANT TO COME HERE CUZ THEY THINK THEY WONT EARN MUCH $$ ):
So let's pray hard for Justin Timberlake to come here in 2007, since his record label is Sony BMG. Hahaha. Oooooooh i'm bringing sexyback~
Walked around the whole place until my legs were about to break. While we were at the walkway, we noticed a few guys roaming around holding up boards that says "FREE HUGS!" and offering hugs to people. Are they out of their minds?! Daniel said he wanna be one of them -.-!
Christmas's next week. I think i'm going to two parties and service with my parents of course. Sadly, i can't go to the MN one cuz we'll be super super tired.
Hmmmm.. i wonder how poor people celebrate Christmas. I mean not me, but those homeless people with nothing to eat and cannot afford to buy daily neccessities. Oh crap, i feel like donating some money to them. Christmas is all about giving/sharing, right? :(
Ugh my eyebrows look so gross! I wanna go for professional trimming at town - $21! I'm so not going to Bugis street again, ever. The RED building is fine to me, though.
Maybe i should stop complaining and end my post here before i annoy the shit out of you.
Au Revoir!