This morning + mid afternoon = TOTAL PAIN IN THE ASS.
Urgh.
But the 3 of us had fun though! [CRYSTAL, MAE & I.] Seoul Garden ain't as bad as i expected. It was the 1st time, for the 3 of us! Cuz we thought the food sucked, hahahaha! Anyway it was so bloody fun cuz our table was the loudest in the restaurant, and we did'nt really know how to cook the stuff, lmao. I love the ice machine, hahahaha! Anyway the clams and muscles were really small -.- Oh yeah, Crystal kept on saying "I want more muscles!!!" over and over and we kept on laughing cuz we thought the other way, haahahahhaa! After that for dessert Crystal & I had the ice dessert thingy and we had to put all those stuff in there & coloured syrup around the ice. Lemme tell you, ours looked like crap! Hahahahah! Too bad we did'nt have a digicam with us ): It was so fun today! We found out later that we had to pay $5 for every 100g of wasted food so we could'nt really finish Crystal's BEEF and my turkey and Crystal had this WONDERFUL idea of stuffing and hiding them in muscle shells -.- It worked though, hahaha! Thanks to Crystal Chew? Lol!
AFTER THAT, WE WENT FOR A TOILET HUNT. We went to ask the security guard at home building [who happens to be so bloody blur] and led us out the wrong way -.- So we went upstairs and all of us screamed cuz we saw the huge Eragon poster there. Stupid mae went to punch my Eragon face! I smacked her friken hard and poked Murtagh's eyes out and did many more gross stuff HAHAHAHA. We were laughing like crazy okay! Oh what fun. Hahahaha.
In the evening the both of them wanted to go to my house and i was like "NOOOOOO! Go to Crystal's cuz she has a trampoline and a mini golf hole and it's so nice" and many more stuff to make them NOT go to my house. Hahahaha! We took the bus to Gardens anyway! While waiting for the bus we were being so noisy and loud and laughing like crazy cuz Crystal & I imitated how Patrick laughed and Mae was talking about Squidward. BAHAHAHAHAHAHABAHAHAHA. :'D
I think we spent most of our cash on food like everytime we go out, cuz after stuffing ourselves at Seoul Garden, we went to Macs and ate fries! Hahahaha. Before that, we went to Video Ezy to check out the vids. I want THE OC ): I have'nt watched my season 3 yet! Someone please kill me. Hahahaha!
At around 8pm my dad fetched Crystal & I home! She said that to enter University of South California the fee is about $80,000+++ for one fucking whole year?!?!?! HAHAHAHAHA. I'd rather go to my cousin's one at Aus! ):
Okaaay gtg watch Supernatural now otherwise Mae would kill me! Au revoirrrr!!