Ugh, shit. After seeing Milly's MSN screen name, my Summerland obsession came back to me again! SUMMMMERRRRLANDDDDDDDDDDDDD ! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
Yesss, i'm so fucking in love with that show right now that words cannot describe enough about how i feel. Hahahahaa! I even got Crystal addicted to that show and now she's blaming me for it :x
Okay i take my Zac-is-so-not-hot words back. I loooove Zac Efron/Cameron & Jesse McCartney/Bradin! The day before yesterday, Crystal & I were watching episodes till like 4am! Tried to sleep after that but it was hard becuz i cannot get over/stop thinking about Bradin and Cally snogging & shagging each other and that stupid Ava! Okat Ava is not stupid. She makes me happy cuz i don't want them two lovebirds to have sex.
I wanna kill Nikki Westerly. She is so friken lucky to have Cameron as her bf (Though he wanted to touch her boobs), Bradin as a bigger bro, an aussie guy as an uncle :O & an aunt who can surf and play volleyball blah blah blah. They have the californian life and i dont >:( HAHAHAH.
Okay enough of Summerland.
Ahhhhhhhhhhhh! Stupid Garden's Corner! Can't you wait one more day before taking off the Dec issue of First Magazine........ My ERAGON poster... NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! :(
!*^&%#@#()@&#%@^$>.
Ohhhh, i got this brown skirt yesterdayyy! Yay! :D
I'll be going to some party thing later.
Au Revoirrrr!