<body>


VERONICA.


I have a vagina and you don't.

*friends, B&J, boys, ice-skating, movies, shopping, Starbuck mocha franpiccino <3 What's not to love? :)



Links


Abigail Abigail Adeline Alexandria Ayunni Bonnie Charmaine Cherre Cheryn Crystal Cynthia Danielle Dasiree Dawn Debbie Dels Eleanor Esther Eunice Farah Faris Fionn Francesca Francesca Ignasia Isabella Jade Jane Jean Jerome Joanna Justina Kenneth Laavanya Lester Lixin Mae Magaret Maple Melissa Minghui Nicole Nicolette Nikki Ningxin Pearlyn Philothea Rachel Rita Runjin Samantha Saraann Seiriol Sharene Sheryl Shiming Shuping Sinyee Stephanie Terri Vanessa Vera Winglam

Leave me something


my baby shot me down.


Saturday, December 30, 2006

Wtfuck Mae & I wanted to watch Night At The Musem but only the first only seats is availbable >:( So we had no choice but to watch Charlotte's Web! It ain't that bad. It makes me love spiders. Hahahaha! I was crying like crazy. [I CRIED 2 MOVIES IN A ROW!!!!!] The movie was so sad! & I kinda learnt some good stuff from there too. It's so bloody touching, okay?!!?!? Shit i feel like crying again. Mae & I got the couple seats, by the way, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

I CANNOT WATCH ANIMAL MOVIES ESP KING KONG OR WHEN THEY'RE SLAUGHTERED/ABUSED/KILLED, IT MAKES ME CRY SO MUCH )): I love animals like fuck!!!

And i seriously need to watch some happy movie. I'm too bloody emotional! MAE'S MAKING ME FEEL LIKE WATCHING BORAT! HAHAHAHA.

After the movie we went searching for my new school bag. I can't believe school is starting like next weeekkkkk!!! Shit. Why does vacation seem so short?!?!!?!?!

Anyways, we went to Taka to see my shoe boy! He looked cuter last time! Ummm btw, I don't like him [stares at Mae]. HAHAHAHAAA.

Stupid Mae smacked me so bloody hard when the you-know-what song was playing in some shop! It hurts like hell! ))):

--------------

Look at my face. Read my lips. I DON'T CARE.


5:29 AM