<body>


VERONICA.


I have a vagina and you don't.

*friends, B&J, boys, ice-skating, movies, shopping, Starbuck mocha franpiccino <3 What's not to love? :)



Links


Abigail Abigail Adeline Alexandria Ayunni Bonnie Charmaine Cherre Cheryn Crystal Cynthia Danielle Dasiree Dawn Debbie Dels Eleanor Esther Eunice Farah Faris Fionn Francesca Francesca Ignasia Isabella Jade Jane Jean Jerome Joanna Justina Kenneth Laavanya Lester Lixin Mae Magaret Maple Melissa Minghui Nicole Nicolette Nikki Ningxin Pearlyn Philothea Rachel Rita Runjin Samantha Saraann Seiriol Sharene Sheryl Shiming Shuping Sinyee Stephanie Terri Vanessa Vera Winglam

Leave me something


my baby shot me down.


Monday, January 01, 2007

ARGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! *starts pulling hair out and bangs head on keyboard*

I cannot believe it! It's back-to-school tomorrow ): I'm gonna be in a different class now, with uh, different people? Oh crap. Hope it won't turn out that bad.


Can you even believe i censored my own face? That's horrible!

I'm gonna miss 3/7 0'6 so much! You guys truly mean a lot to me [With an exception of a few people, probably? Heh.] and i'm saying this from the bottom of my heart! :)

2007. A dreadful year, i expect.
God. Help me. Pretty please, with a cherry on top? :)

I have yet to COMPLETE my homework. With Jane tomorrow, i HOPE!

LITTLE NICKY'S LIKE THE FUNNIEST MOVIE EVERRRRRR! IT MADE MY MOM & I LAUGH LIKE THERE'S NO TOMORROW. That guy with a bra supporting his boobs on his head was like the funniest shit! Nonono, I think it was Nicky who kept dying and ending up in hell over and over. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

OH GOSH, I JUST REMEMBERED THE HIPPIE! :'D


8:36 AM