<body>


VERONICA.


I have a vagina and you don't.

*friends, B&J, boys, ice-skating, movies, shopping, Starbuck mocha franpiccino <3 What's not to love? :)



Links


Abigail Abigail Adeline Alexandria Ayunni Bonnie Charmaine Cherre Cheryn Crystal Cynthia Danielle Dasiree Dawn Debbie Dels Eleanor Esther Eunice Farah Faris Fionn Francesca Francesca Ignasia Isabella Jade Jane Jean Jerome Joanna Justina Kenneth Laavanya Lester Lixin Mae Magaret Maple Melissa Minghui Nicole Nicolette Nikki Ningxin Pearlyn Philothea Rachel Rita Runjin Samantha Saraann Seiriol Sharene Sheryl Shiming Shuping Sinyee Stephanie Terri Vanessa Vera Winglam

Leave me something


my baby shot me down.


Thursday, January 25, 2007

Bio test was so bloody easy :D Got back my stupid SS test! 4/13 -_- Glad that today's our last day for Grandma to teach us in this term before she goes off to attend some course.

One thing which annoys me most : Self-centered people & that i give in too easily.

It's okay. Only one tear just rolled down my cheek. Argh.

SELF AWARENESS CAMP'S TOMORROWWWWW!
I just cut my middle finger's nail so short that it hurts like hell!!
Anywayy, my dad's fetching Maple & I to school in our car :D

I HATE RED DAYS!


5:05 AM