<body>


VERONICA.


I have a vagina and you don't.

*friends, B&J, boys, ice-skating, movies, shopping, Starbuck mocha franpiccino <3 What's not to love? :)



Links


Abigail Abigail Adeline Alexandria Ayunni Bonnie Charmaine Cherre Cheryn Crystal Cynthia Danielle Dasiree Dawn Debbie Dels Eleanor Esther Eunice Farah Faris Fionn Francesca Francesca Ignasia Isabella Jade Jane Jean Jerome Joanna Justina Kenneth Laavanya Lester Lixin Mae Magaret Maple Melissa Minghui Nicole Nicolette Nikki Ningxin Pearlyn Philothea Rachel Rita Runjin Samantha Saraann Seiriol Sharene Sheryl Shiming Shuping Sinyee Stephanie Terri Vanessa Vera Winglam

Leave me something


my baby shot me down.


Tuesday, January 23, 2007



Damn, we just don't fucking know how fortunate/lucky we are.

I've never really thought deeply about those third world countries. It's really sad, is'nt it? Someone in Africa dies from starvation every 3 seconds.

I've already seen a couple of images just now. I could even see the bones! No flesh! NONEEEE!!!!

Poor kids ):

Maybe i should probably stop complaining about food or how bloody fattening it is. Starving people in Africa don't give a fuck about calories.

I still remembered my parents told me they once went to Africa (or is it the India/Phillppines? It's some darked-skinned country) and actually dropped a packet of peanuts on the ground and everyone came rushing for it as if 50dollar notes fell on the ground! So my mum felt sorry for them and just gave her whole packet away to 'em.. but in the end all of 'em kept pleading for more and more.... and i forgot how the sad story ended :/

One of my goals in life is still going to Africa to help those people! But Mae keep advising me not to go cuz it really stinks there! McFly beats U2!! HAH! U2 can just go eat shit and die. Even Danny cried when he saw some kid die!!

God bless them.


3:21 AM