HAPPY 16TH BIRTHDAY TO YOU, JEROME CALEB ONG A.K.A TRIPLET! :DKenneth, go and die! Hahahahhaha! Stop singing to me on msn! Crazy boy. Ahahahaha.
Yesterday i read my horoscope and it said that i'm gonna be a loner today?! Yeaaah surrrreeeeee. It's fake ahahaha! Actually i kinda felt bad about today. Don't ask.
Guess what guess what?
I'm addicted to that Nelly furtado song nowwwwwww! I'm so glued to it that i'd been singing it the whole day!
Flames to dust, lovers to friends~~~~~
Why do all good things come to end ~~~~~~
Come to an end ~~~~~
Oh god, shut up, Veronica. Before i throw onions at you. [Okay this makes no sense at all hahaha]
Class phototaking was great! I did'nt look THAT bad. The fun shots were good! I was at the floor at usual. Hahahahaha.
I can't wait for Camp! THREE MORE DAYS! Maple & I are gonna bring luggages & MY OH SO COMFY PILLOW AND MAYBE A HUGE POSTER TO PASTE ON TOP OF THE WALL even though its a 2 day 1 night camp! Hahahaha! & We're going town tomorrow for pan____ shopping. Shit it's gonna be so fun! :D :D :D
I'M SO GONNA NEED A HAIRBAND FROM FOREVER 21 ): The one at town is nothing better than the one at VivoCity. I love that place!
& I STILL CANNOT BEAR TO LOOK AT MY BROWS. Grrrrr.