I'm doomed.
We had our new POA teacher and her name is Ms Lee Chee
Bye Hwee.
She can't teach or speak for nuts!
Hmmmm.. I reckon she came from China.
What my stupid poa tcher said: You keep quiet ah, i give you five minute A break !
What she meant: i'll give you a 5 min break only if you keep quiet!
-_-"
How can i pass my 'O' levels if i can't even understand any shit about POA?! At least she's better than the Indian Lily Allen (No offence, Miss Kalapana :D!)
Our English comphrehension test was all about Starbucks Coffee! Yeah thanks to that stupid paper i'm craving for my Franpiccino(sp?) right now (as in when im typing these very words).
TJL was teaching the non-catholic students about sexual intercourse while me, Nicole & the rest were with Mr Yap learning about Marriage !
CONTRACEPTION IS EVIL. :/So many people were absent from school today! :(
Priscilla, Danielle, Kinny & Jane
Ms. Obnoxious Bitch.
Pffftt, whatever.
I ate a lot today. But i'm never growing fat! Hahahaa.
& HOW COULD I MISS THE LAST EPISODE OF THE O.C; the part where Marissa died!
:(
Meh.