<body>


VERONICA.


I have a vagina and you don't.

*friends, B&J, boys, ice-skating, movies, shopping, Starbuck mocha franpiccino <3 What's not to love? :)



Links


Abigail Abigail Adeline Alexandria Ayunni Bonnie Charmaine Cherre Cheryn Crystal Cynthia Danielle Dasiree Dawn Debbie Dels Eleanor Esther Eunice Farah Faris Fionn Francesca Francesca Ignasia Isabella Jade Jane Jean Jerome Joanna Justina Kenneth Laavanya Lester Lixin Mae Magaret Maple Melissa Minghui Nicole Nicolette Nikki Ningxin Pearlyn Philothea Rachel Rita Runjin Samantha Saraann Seiriol Sharene Sheryl Shiming Shuping Sinyee Stephanie Terri Vanessa Vera Winglam

Leave me something


my baby shot me down.


Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Last night was one the funniest night this week i reckon :D
TO MAE: NOTHING CAN BEAT CHESTNUT HAIR, NOT EVEN THAT *EEEEEEK* GOATEEEEEE!

Okay fine. Leprachauns are an excuse! Hahahahaha!

Sooo um... i'm crushless now. C-R-U-S-H-L-E-S-S. Period. :D

School sucked again. I hate this week! This morning I was at my class locker area and I saw someone's bag had MAGGOTS around it and on our class lockers!!!!!! What else do you think was in the bag but H.E food?! Ohmygod.

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEYUR. I wonder who was the girl who left her disgusting food on OUR lockers and attracted maggots there. That's so sick!

I got back my Bio test paper :D 27/35! YAY. I had Chinese test today. There's a chinese test every tuesday and spelling on thursday ): ALSO THERE'S A SMALL MATH QUIZ + ENGLISH TEST TOMORROW AND THEN A MATH TEST AFTER THAT! Ahhhhhh so much pressure. Hahahaa.


SO HOT RIGHT?!?!?!?! I'm using it on my msn now! :D (So you better not use the same pict as me or i'd get mad, really really mad.)

I watched another episode of P.B! (Hey 3-toed sloth! Dont read if you dont wanna know what's gonna happen, hahahaha!) I fucking hate Bellick and his mate! I have this thing against skinheads. (Except my Fish & Linc!) NOOOOOOOO LJ YOU CANNOT DIEEEEE PLEASEEEEEEEEE!!!! AHHHHHH!!! Stupid cops go bang him down! What the fuck?!)

GO TO HELL, JON DOE(?).


4:02 AM