Okaay Self-Awareness camp, to me, is scaring the shit out of me, even though i had fun with my friends! Whyyy can't we camp at somewhere else?! Whyyyyy is it we have to go to some Nun place! Everywhere in that place is so scary. ESPECIALLY OUR DORMS. I stayed in the one at the 4th floor with almost another half of my classmates. It looks like some ORPHANAGE / WORSE THAN "CLASS C" HOSPITAL! And the toilet?! It only has one mirror. Omg.
We had sharing lessons in the morning, afternoon, and night time. Lalalalalalalala i don't really open up that easily (yeah you can blame me for not speaking much at sharing sessions lalalalala) except the photo thing which i was sabo-ed(uhh whats that word in English?) by my friends ): At least i did'nt cry, but my friends did. It was really really REALLY sad. We played games as well, which involves thinking, especially the murder game. It's so fun! Solving crimes is fun. RESHMI CAN BE SOME CRIME INVESTIGATOR /LAWYER!! ): (I think my ambition is to be a crime investigator in the future, since after i watched my CSI:Miami with oh so cute Mr Wolfe in it and played the murder game.)
I think the 2nd best thing about camp is the food. We had this cake which looks like brownie and chips for breaks, nasi bryani (My faveeee Malay food! YAY :D) for lunch & noodles for dinner. The food was great, really. Except when i was told that the ketchup sauce which me and i friends put on the noodles was EXPIRED 2 YEARS AGO?! I was so bloody freaked out okayyy! After dinner, Nicole & I went exploring around the place! We could'nt find any chickens, hahaha. But we saw a locked-up playground & a pond with a statue of the Virgin Mary above it. I must admit that place is beautiful.
After the last session, we were back in our dorms. The shower was so cold but good! :D Nurul was screaming her head off. Hahaha. I joined my bed with Jane! Nicole and I could'nt join our beds together cuz the stupid pillar was in our way. I watched with Devil Wears Prada with Nurul, Jasmine, and Reshmi but got bored of that movie. So i went to entertain my myself instead, by putting Shorini's shoes up on the sliding door thing! Hahahahahahaa! OH YEAHHH, I WAS RAPED BY MAPLE AND JUSTINA! Maple totally lifted up the back of my top and put it over my head! But its okay, cuz i molested her enough already! :D YOU SEE, THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS AT AN ALL-GIRLS SCHOOL. Hahaha!
HAHAHAHAHA _____ BROUGHT HER DILDO! I was laughing till i could'nt stop. Okaay, if you doofuses are confused at that word "Dildo", it means it's a sex toy. The "fake" penis was so huge okay. Since Nicole & I are such *cough cough* innocent people, we were thinking how can that humongous thing fit into our.. nevermind! Maple kept vibrating that stupid thing on my ass and i was running around the dorm scaring my friends with its vibrator! Hahahaha! Funny shit. Ms Koh was sleeping in our dorms too, and she's so freaking nice to us, even though we were making A LOT of noise. I usually hanged out with Kinny, Danielle, Nurul & Gillian too! Everyone except Nurul & I were taking photos with their Emo looks [Okay fine, not emo, Scene, okay?!] and Kinny was playing her guitar and we were singing completely out of tune! Hahahah Danielle made me laugh like crappp !
Here's HER version of Nobody's home :
She wants to go home, but nobody's home.
That's where she lies, broken inside.
With no place to go, no place to go, to dry her eyes.
Broke kanasai!
Okay it's not the lyrics thats funny but the way she sang it! Hahahaa! We even sang our school song -_-
Okaay i'd said enough of that already!
Lights off at 11pm. I was waiting for Maple & Pris & Jane & Nicole to hang up their calls
and i accidentally fell asleep for 5 mins and Maple woke me up -_- Nicolette asked if I could swap beds with her and i agreed so i was lying on both Maple & Nicolette's bed. I was talking on the phone with Jon after that when Maple & the rest were asleep with my blanket over me [YEAH, I SLEEP WITH A BLANKET OVER MY HEAD, GOT A PROBLEM WITH THAT?] & when i lifted it off I screamed at the top of my lungs cuz i saw this figure in front of me and in the end it turned out of be Justina -.-
Oh yeah, Samngui they all were prank-calling people! Hahahahaa Daniel, daniel, daniel.
Hahahaha & we were laughing at other people's sleeping positions! The funniest was the PRAWN figure. HAHAHAHAA!
JONATHAN CLYDE, I'M GONNA GET YOU FOR SCARING ME TO DEATH AT NIGHT! He got scared himself cuz one time he was telling me that when "things' pass by you, the hair on your skin will stand and soon after he hair stood up -.- ! It can also be caused by static or something?Since i got so scared (i'll tell you later on), I made him talk to me in his Italian accent which made me laugh till i could'nt stop even when he told me to chill a couple of times!
Why can't anyone kick me to London! I only weigh 42.5KG! (TJL COULD'NT LOOK AT THE WIGHING MACHINE PROPERLY AND SAID I WAS 41KG!)
Okaay i'm freaking myself out when i'm about to type this.
Sooo i'm told that at every "Holy" place, there's bound to have evil spirits around? [DUH THE PLACE ALREADY LOOK SO DAMN FREAKY AND OLD!!!!]
The is what happened which scared the living shit out of me.
1)Nicole & I were talking on the phone in front of our dorm and the door was CLOSED. A few seconds later, it was ajar.
2)When we went back to our beds, we heard the toilet door slamming at different times. It slammed the loudest at EXCACTLY 3AM. (OMG IM ALMOST CRYING WHILE TYPING THIS CUZ IM SO SCARED RIGHT NOW) The wind COULD'NT possibly cause the slamming, cuz WE WERE AT THE FOURTH FLOOR, and there were no windows in front, only walls, and beside it was the staircase and our dorm.
3)I did'nt even dare to open my eyes, even though i felt a presence in our dorm. That was when i had to rely on God & Nicole.
4)In the morning, Nicole told us & Ms Koh she saw a figure at our dorm window.
Okay i can't continue anymore. This is so scary. AND WE'RE THE FIRST CLASS THIS YEAR TO STAY IN THAT PLACE FOR SELF AWARENESS CAMP. OTHER CLASESS WILL BE STAYING THERE SO I DONT THINK I SHOULD SCARE THEM ANYMORE.
I know this post is boring and crazy and freaky. But i'm freaked out right now, okay? AHHHH.