Okay let's see.
I'm gonna seperate the things which happened/gonna happen today in good or bad.
GOOD:
I GREW TALLLERRRRRRRRRRRRR!! 158cm -.- last year i shrank by a total of 1cm. That's why i'm so happy about this!
Ms Kuan aka Mrs Yap is finally teaching us about sexual reproduction! Nicole claimed it's my fave topic and i'd score well for tests cuz i'd get to see a penis -.-
Mrs Khoo suprisingly did'nt scold me for not bringing my math hmk. & i'm done with my math homework for today :D YAY SHE FINALLY BELIEVED ME!!
Mdn Hong aka chinese teacher did'nt come woohoo listened to mp3 in class and read my book. I felt like a bookworm or smth cuz i don't usually read books at school except when im home or when i've nothing else better to do elsewhere.
I directed an old woman to my school. SHe's an ex-convent girl.
I won Maple at pool! Fuck i love pool :D
Ytd i found out that my right ear lobe piercing had closed at the back and i spent all night trying to open it.. yes it bled and hurt... hell lot. But just now, i finally got it in! However, i used a random long dangling earring to poke through it and now i look fkn stooopid cuz i have one bloody dangling earring at one side. [I dare'nt take it out cuz i'm tired of opening it again.]
Survivor's tonight!! Yeah i'm watching survivor cuz of Ozzy only. Hahaha.
Now, for the
BAD :
I WEIGH A BLOODY
4541kg!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Mind you, i eat a lot at home and work out often. Gosh i bet you can carry me and kick me to the other side of the world!! Someone kick me to London leh, i wont mind. HAHAHAHA. I still wanna see and hug my sexy London soldier!
Uhhh, i hope geography periods won't turn out to be a nightmare.
Stupid Maple dropped the bread i was eating while trying to pull the earpiece off my ear -.-
I seriously suck at bowling. It just ain't my thang. I scored a fucking 9. NINEEE!!!!
Don't think i'm HOPELESS cuz you should fucking know i'm better than you at other stuff. Dumbfucks.
While walking back home, i think i strained my left knee or something. I could'nt bend my beng my knee or walk properly!!!! Worse thing is, i was alone ): & I almost cried when i reached my house gate cuz it was so pain. At least i suffered for only a 1/2 hour. Wth.
Okaaaay i'm doneeee. Whatever, au revoir.