Okay uhh, i'd be posting this the second time cuz while i was typing my stupid comp went off -.-
As i was saying, Ms Indian did'nt come today & all of us were rejoicing like crazy, Who could stand POA, may i know? It's the MOST BORING subj i've ever learnt. I'm never gonna be an accountant, even though my dad's one. It sucks okay, it totally sucks. If you were an accountant, you'd spend all day in your office looking at debits and credits and numbers with many many digits and pushing all the numbers on your calculator. With just ONE mistake, you'd be dead. yes, that much pressure. It can make you go berserk. So even though your employer will pay me $4000++++ or any much more, i'd would'nt take the job cuz i know it'd make my life miserable.
Okay why am i going on and on about accounts. I just cannot stand that subj okay. I WANT LIT I WANT LIT I WANT LITTT!!! I'm so bloody desperate for literature! Okay whatever, getting back on the track, Maple, Nicole & I spent 2 periods on our gossiping session! It's kinda entertaining and funny, and you won't know why (:
Geog period was the best period of the day. Mrs Fam is seriously the best geog teacher ever. Unlike you-know-who. Kinny, Danielle & I were talking about how penguins are gonna die when the ice bergs collapses and all that. So funny so funny. HAHAHAHA.
After school, Maple & I headed to town to shop! She treated me subway for lunch; aaaaawww. Walked around the place after that. I almost died becuz of the stupid hot sun and something else. Ahhhhh.
RJ met us at Cine after that. We walked to taka and had high tea at Royal Copenhagen! That place rocks, really. RJ's friend was working there and i thought he was some other... person. Hahahaha. I LOVE MY BONELESS HAM. Yummy yummy yummy. Except the stupid wholemeal bread. It's so darn hard and dry and tastes soo eeeee. Maple's finger food is good too. Taste's like chowder. I think RJ's cake taste like the apple cake from The American Club :/ HAHAHA.
Anywaaay i'm gonna get my hairband from Forever21 this week. I can't let the stupid wind blow my hair all over my face when i'm out at town on weekends!
Okaay reached home at around 9+. Mae was bugging me to watch So You Think You Can Dance! Hahahaha! Poor poor Ivan got out ): I love his personality.
Hahahahahahhaa now i'm chatting with that stupid Kenneth on msn! As you people you know, my CNY mood is coming back and when that happens.. my fave song turns to "CHAO SHEN DAO!" Okaay that stupid i know cuz i dont ever listen to chinese songs. So anyway.. Kenneth, whose chinese is even more failure than me, retyped Chai Shen Dao as Chao Sai something something and i was like OMG YOU JUST CALLED THE GOD OF MONEY SMELLY SHITTTTT!!! Now we're arguing and he's scaring me with some african boy -.-