School kinda sucked.
We had to run 12 rounds around the track for P.E and INTENSE warm-ups!! I could just die, okay?! Miss TJL wants me to buy new shorts cuz my shorts were too short -.-
Chinese - WHAT A BORE. I fall asleep accidentally and Mdm Hong scolded me -.- You can't bloody blame me for falling asleep, right! It's your fault that your lessons are boring. You don't take jokes seriously, you act like some mother around us, and you spend 30% of your QUALITY time lecturing us -.-
Math, ahhh don't wanna talk about it -.-
Jean brought this thing to school! It's this thing.. i just can't put it into words. Hahaha. Loved it though! It made my day! :D :D :D :D :D
I miss Miss Koh :( She's like the sweetest and kindest teacher everrrrrrrr! (Even though she likes to repeat stuff over & over again!_
Today's Paul's first day in High School! That's so bloody lucky. He thinks that High School is so "organised" -.- Hahahaha. Ohhhhh, that school he goes to has Japanese (Sushi!!!!!) Australian, French, English and Mexican cafeteria! Shit how I wish my school has thoseeeee ):
OHMY. I'M SO PROUD THAT 2 PEOPLE DREAMT OF ME LAST, LAST NIGHT, NOTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Paul Rahrah dreamt that i died -.- Jonathan dreamt that i saved his life :D HAHAHA HOW AWKWARD!
(I'm still laughing my head off at Jonathan's dream!)