TODAY WAS THE BEST DAY OF THE MONTH :D
Woke up early for gymnastics. I feel like killing Mrs Leong!! Oh, there's a new female china coach. So we have James and the woman, both from chinaaa! Which is bad, cuz i don't even know what they're talking about -.- The warm-ups we did which was made up by james were super super dumb. Seriously. I felt like killing him as well. Hahahahaha!
After that went to the gymnasium. Wasted my $1.50! Bloody hell.
At around 11 Jane met us and we cabbed down to Fuji Ice Palace! I was so crazy cuz the ice was so smooth and nice! Jonathan, Alvin & the rest came as well.
MAPLE ONLY KNOWS HOW TO MAKE PEOPLE FALL. HAHAHAHA. THANKS AH, MAPLE!
It was so fun! But last time was even better with Mae with us :D [Seeee Mae, i miss you! Hahahaha] I saw the Nigga wigga but my London boy was'nt there :( The small kids were damn cute. This small little boy did a hi-10 with me! How effin adorable and random! Ohhh, and while i was skating, this 10-year-old kid skated towards me and asked "Can i skate with you?" and i was like okay. She's so cute! And she started skating at k2!!! Aaaaaaw. I introduced her to Jane cuz she wanna skate together with us! My new mate's name is Sharsomething. Hahaha. I think i've seen her in the rink a couple of times already. Shit, shes really really cute!!!! Okay i shall stop repeating what i'd said. So anyway Jane & i skated with her for 2 hours and it was so enjoyable!
Ohhh, i made Jonathan fall! Sorry Jon. Hahaha we were skating together and the area was kinda flooded with water so it was slippery and he was skating too fast and i was losing my balance and gripping onto him like shit cuz i dont wanna fall and this stupid girl almost bumped into me so he quickly skated in front to stop me but in the end he fell -.- HAHAHAHA!!
The old woman/man came later on. I don't like the hockey players cuz they kept breaking and splashing water onto our pants and making the place so filled with water. Go and die you stupid hockey players. ): [I said that in jealousy, by the way.]
In the evening all of us were skating together and we went really really really really fast!!! So fast that we could'nt stop. Hahahaha! Mostly thanks to Jane & Jon! Hahaha! I was letting people drag me along while i did my scullings! Cool right, hahaha. I also had to drag/lead them; it was so tiring! It was damn fun though! The wind passing us was really really
SHIOK.
I got a stupid blister. The first blister for ice-skating! Crap.
I think i'm gonna turn in soon. I'm really really tired. AU. REVOIR.