Today was kinda fun, i guess? :)
We did'nt have assembly today cuz it was raining! Ohhh thank the rain or we'd be late :X We have 2 periods of Catheism/CME now, and 3 bloody periods of maths?! It ain't that bad cuz the stuff Mrs Khoo taught us is the same as last year! But f, our class got split up into 2 and the other one had Mr. Fernandes. Ms Teo is driving me crazy. She's making me miss my most fave subj ever - LITERATURE!!!!!! During English period she was talking to us with all those expressions & all that, and i kept thinking about Lit class )': Argh i cannot stand it anymore.
After school, Nicole, Kelly, Vannesa & I hanged out the McDonald's. It was so friggin fun! We kept reminicising about our very fun year - Sec One! Hahahaha and i got the class into trouble -.- .. And the old woman who came chasing after Kelly & I! Ohgosh that was fucking funny!!!! Hahahahaha! Ohyeah, i was so bad just now cuz i kept eating most of her friesand totally FORGOT about my potato wedges -.- At least i'm so bloody nice to shade my wedges okay!
Went off to meet Jane & Co and ate at that dessert place at EC. The ice thing was cool, but it does'nt taste good. it was'nt even worth $4 each! Damn.
Met Nicole back at the library to borrow our books. Hahahaha. She had a $20 fine so she cant borrow any books. Smart, huh! So she called her friend to walk all the way to the library just to help her borrow her art book -.- HAHAHAA.
NICOLE BENJAMIN, PLEASE CHECK YOUR MAILBOX. I SERIOUSLY HOPE MY LETTER'S IN THERE. I SWEAR I WROTE THE CORRECT ADDRESS!!! Stupid postman.
P.E TOMORROW. Asdkfhgjkhkgjhghjd. Whyyyyyy her?!!?!?!?