<body>


VERONICA.


I have a vagina and you don't.

*friends, B&J, boys, ice-skating, movies, shopping, Starbuck mocha franpiccino <3 What's not to love? :)



Links


Abigail Abigail Adeline Alexandria Ayunni Bonnie Charmaine Cherre Cheryn Crystal Cynthia Danielle Dasiree Dawn Debbie Dels Eleanor Esther Eunice Farah Faris Fionn Francesca Francesca Ignasia Isabella Jade Jane Jean Jerome Joanna Justina Kenneth Laavanya Lester Lixin Mae Magaret Maple Melissa Minghui Nicole Nicolette Nikki Ningxin Pearlyn Philothea Rachel Rita Runjin Samantha Saraann Seiriol Sharene Sheryl Shiming Shuping Sinyee Stephanie Terri Vanessa Vera Winglam

Leave me something


my baby shot me down.


Wednesday, January 03, 2007

TODAY'S THE FIRST DAY OF MY SECONDARY FOUR LIFE :D
It was okay i guess. Emokid's in my class now :D
I'm at LEAST satisfied though :/

Form teachers?
Ms. Nicole Teo & Ms I-don't-know-whats-her-name.
They seem pretty okay to me!
Nice, tbh.

I'm doing my stupid math hmrk now.
I have'nt done my stupid SS yet!!
Wth.

OKAAAY. SOOO UM, SCHOOL'S BACK.
SO I'M STILL THINKING IF I SHOULD PUT A PASSWORD PROTECTOR FOR MY BLOG OR NOT.
(Since teachers are nosey people and are curious about our personal lives.. or maybe they just think we're gossiping about them -.-)

ADSKJFAKSLJGKLJGLDJHKLJH MY STUPID WEBCAM STILL CANNOT WORK!!!! I'm gonna watch The Simple Life later!


5:33 AM