CNY celebration sucked like crazy.. expect for the mass; it was the best! We were singing One Way from Hillsongs at the end of the mass! It's like the best Christian rock song ever, i believe. After the mass were some bloody retarded performances by the CLDDS [FUCK IT WAS SO LAME! SUPER
STAR ANIMAL?! Lame shit.] , a special teachers' performance, some bloody stupid musical chairs thing, and the inter-house shit. Okay i'm being so obnoxious now but seriously, WHO CARES. I don't, for sure. Mrs Zailee brought her twin babies to school. & I wonder why Mrs Khoo has been so happy for the past few days? [Hmmm, since Valentine's Day ;)]
Catholic Welfare period has come again. @$!&*#%!&! The good news is, i don't get to sell those coupon as my index no. was one of the last ones in the class. But the fucking bad news is, i have to buy coupons from my classmates :'( DON'T ASK ME PLEASE. I already spent all my monneh for CNY & Val's Day!
Yes, i'm gonna be self-centered for this one boohoo.
Took a cab home after school and got ready & everything. My dad scolded me for losing my chucks while he was fetching me in our car to TPY. LIKE AS IF I'M NOT SAD ENOUGH ALREADY. Wtf? Urgh whatever so Maple, Justina & I met and we went to thread our eyebrows! At first we went to Outram Park but we ended up getting lost so we gave up and went to Little India instead. I set foot over there for the first time! FUCKING FIRST TIME!! Usually i'd just pass by Little India in our car! Well, the streets are a little dirty and disgusting due to those mini grocery stores but it's not that bad. Finally we found this shop and we had our brows done there. It's almost close to painless. ALMOST. Although i let out a little "ouch", hahahaha! Maple & Justina got the evil daughter while i got the oh so sweet momma! The way the girl did hurt them i reckon and their brows area ended up turned red haha. POOR POOR THEM!
I'm gonna teach myself the acoustic guitar real soon :)
YAY!