FIRST OF ALL, HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY TO EVERYONEEEEEEE :D
The Valentine Story was so moving mannnnn.
Anyways, today's really good! Had a such a great time the whole day! The gifts from my friends were almost food / candies and flowers unlike last year ): STUFFED TOYS! Hahahaha. Mr Yap did'nt come today! So Bella, Jasmine & I were having fun at one corner. Bella painted my thumb pink with gold glitter :D [i really hope i won't get caught tomorrow! i'd hide my thumb by sucking it anyways hahahaha kidding] & taught me some french! & while listening to her i was also entertaining myself by writing Tamil words on Jasmine's diary & past year's exam paper! It's fun cuz there's so many swirls in so many Tamil alphabets!
I hate the afternoon. I really hate it. Mae & Crystal obviously knows my problem. Ugh. Our lives are so crazy!!
Blah blah blah blah blah i don't feel like making this post any longer.
Fuck you Cupid. Hahahahaha!
CHEER UP MAE :D
Think about these people!




(So that chinese is that Heroes guy hahahaha!)
CAN'T FIND ANY MARK ON THE INTERNET THOUGH. Lalalalalalala.