I don't think i can rely on the UK music charts anymore! Seriously, almost all the songs there sound so damn bloody classical/country/club and it's so not MY type. You know me, i love indie rock/punk/ a little of pop (when i'm sleepy!).. to make it simpler, just loud stuff, yea? :)
America's one is even worse than Singapore! So yea, Singapore's still the best woohoo!
School was aight for me. The whole school prayed for Mrs Low's husband. R.I.P, Mr Low! :( I kinda got scolded for ALMOST every lesson. My locker was just 2 classes away from my math class and Mrs Khoo did'nt allow me to go get my jotter book albeit i pleaded countless times! So i KINDA had to stand for 2 periods but halfway during the lesson she went a little mental, shouted at us, packed her stuff & walked right out of the classroom.
o.o
During chinese period Maple & I were having fun but while i was doing my essay i felt something on my arm. So i turned and saw Maple biting me which made me SCREEEAAAAMMM. Mdm Hong started making noise and i was waiting desperately for her to stop polluting the Earth with her uneccessary lecture cuz it was making my head spin.
Stupid Paul's msn convo kept freezing my comp! So i had to block him for a while. HAHAHAA.
Okay i'm off.