<body>


VERONICA.


I have a vagina and you don't.

*friends, B&J, boys, ice-skating, movies, shopping, Starbuck mocha franpiccino <3 What's not to love? :)



Links


Abigail Abigail Adeline Alexandria Ayunni Bonnie Charmaine Cherre Cheryn Crystal Cynthia Danielle Dasiree Dawn Debbie Dels Eleanor Esther Eunice Farah Faris Fionn Francesca Francesca Ignasia Isabella Jade Jane Jean Jerome Joanna Justina Kenneth Laavanya Lester Lixin Mae Magaret Maple Melissa Minghui Nicole Nicolette Nikki Ningxin Pearlyn Philothea Rachel Rita Runjin Samantha Saraann Seiriol Sharene Sheryl Shiming Shuping Sinyee Stephanie Terri Vanessa Vera Winglam

Leave me something


my baby shot me down.


Thursday, February 08, 2007

(SOUND CLIP REMOVED CUZ IT WAS IRRITATING THE SHIT OUT OF ME.)


Maple finds that very amusing -.-

Thank you Paul Rahrah for giving me hell from school ahahahaha.

HAHAHAHA MAPLE CHANGED HER NAME TO PAMPLE!
P-A-M-P-L-E.

That's how she spelt it -.-

So yeah, this would be my 2nd post for today, since what one was about that airhead.

I LOVE MS KALAPANA AKA LILY ALLEN :D SHE'S SO ADORABLEEE IN HER HIGH PITCHED VOICE. HAHAHA.

Nicole & I enjoyed ourselves throwing little pieces of eraser at Kinny & Danielle. [I had to get Kinny back for sending that Marilyn Manson picture comment on myspace!]

Argh so basically today's not really my day. As well as everyone else's. Someone passed her/his flu to me! Yuck i hate being sick.

I SELDOM FALL SICK ANYWAYS :( I'm gonna get some Kleenex. Byyyyeeee.


6:16 AM